Wednesday, December 31, 2008

To a Great New Year.

Are you ready for the New Year? I certainly am! Except for the fact that "9" is one of my least favorite numbers to write. I also have writing the number 5. 2, 4 and 7 are by far my favorite ones to scribble. WEIRD- I just noticed that those #s are the only ones that have acute angles in them. Must be a geometry thing. That was the only math I ever understood, so I guess I'm just partial to those numbers since they have something remotely cool about them.

Anyway, I have a big announcement to make tomorrow. No babies on the way, so it's not that. I would say it today but I feel like tomorrow would be more fitting, since it's a fresh start and all.


For now I have to go pick up Chinese food for Joe and his co-workers. After that is grocery shopping and then off to exchange some Christmas gifts. Hope all is well, longer post tomorrow.

No comments: