Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday

So I guess this might explain (or at least justify, in some strange way) why I've had such a sweet tooth lately:
(image from pruh, which i found on sia's blog)

I don't even really feel stressed...I just don't feel all that comfortable lately. Which is probably why I keep reaching for comfort food all the time. And I had been on such a healthy eating kick! But it hit the fan this winter and I haven't been able to get a grip on it since. Luckily the outdoor farmer's markets start soon (on my side of town, i mean) so that will be a huge help. I can't wait for blueberries! Soon soon...


What are you up to this weekend? I have the day off and it's rainy, but I'm okay with that.

Dang it, I wish we had IKEA nearby! I need some frames and stuff like that.

1 comment:

pruh said...

Hi!

O, how I love those vintage pics!I'll put some more on my blog soon:D