1. A big yard. With some privacy.
2. A garage...I can't wait to have a garage! check. And I don't want the garage connected to the house, if possible, for various reasons. not check.
3. A dressing room...wishful thinking, I suppose. check...sometimes wishes come true.
4. A kitchen AND dining room. I have a huge "table in kitchen" pet peeve. not check...dang.
5. A sunroom...more wishful thinking. not check. dang again!
6. A window in the bathroom. check.
7. Wood floors. check.
8. Somewhere that I won't hear the damn highway all the time. check.
9. Two bathrooms*, because I've gotten used to having my own. Semi-wishful thinking. *Make that three, check.
10. Lots of windows. not check, but it's in order.
Things that are cool that weren't on my list:
1. Sliding door that walks out onto back deck from the master bedroom.
2. Hot tub that overlooks a beautifully landscaped yard.
3. Workshop in the basement (printmaking studio, what's up!!!!)
4. A window over the sink (overlooking that huge yard....)
6. 5 miles away from the Wisconsin River.
7. Near the train tracks (to me, this is cool. I spent the first 19 years of my life near train tracks...i've always loved the train).
8. Great area for a hammock (childhood dream of mine).
9. Lots of potential to be way cool.
10. A very happy husband.
Oh....did I mention we bought a house?