Friday, June 19, 2009

If I Had a Nice Sunny Room...

Having a sun room or even a 3-season room is a dream I've had as long as I can remember. There's something about sunny spaces that don't have a television in them...somewhere that I can lounge and relax and sip on a seasonal beverage while reading a magazine. I'm not big on novels, so I resort to reading magazine articles and blogs. But if I did like to read long books, I would most definitely want to do so in a warm and sunny room.

So, if I had this house, I'd want to decorate the front entry with these items:

Sources:
IKEA

+KARLSTAD Chaise. White: $349
+DRACAENA MARGINATA Plant: $4
+HAVTORN VASE: $13 each
WORLD MARKET
+Purple Terra Cotta Plaques. Set of 4: $40
URBAN OUTFITTERS
+Weathered Wood Jewelry Cabinet: $36
CB2
+Overnight Table Lamp: $30
+Chirp Pillow: $25
WEST ELM
+Channel-Rib Pillow Cover: $24 each
POTTERY BARN
+Moorish Rug, 5x8, sold out at PB but available on eBay: $290
ETSY
+Circles Table by Michael Arras: $499

TOTAL: About $1400 after shipping charges.

Links to come.

Well it's about time to get ready for work. Our phones have been down for 5 days now and it's a real drag. It's slowing down business and screwing things up left and right- one guy said that he thought Rutabaga closed up shop. Fingers crossed that it all gets fixed today.

No comments: