Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello everyone!

I have the day off today. Usually on my days off I get up with Joe (I'm sure I've said that a million times on here. but I don't read my own blog and don't remember the things I've told you! I'm sure that's obvious by now...I probably repeat myself a lot.) Anyway, yeah- I usually slide out of bed at 6:30, day off or not, which I think is a great time to get up. I like to make coffee while Joe is in the shower and then I make my oatmeal, too. Then he leaves, I go online for longer than I care to admit, and then I finally decide that the day needs to start. Well I have been dragging a bit (still trying to catch up from a camping trip) for the past week and I decided to stay in bed this morning when Joe woke me up. So when I woke up the second time, I looked at my phone (which is the only clock in my room) and it was 10:30. WHAT?! So I knew I was tired, but not that tired. Normally I'd feel like it was a waste of a day if that had happened, but I must have needed the sleep.

Anyway, onto better things. I found a millipede on my camping trip, right before we were about to leave. Don't mind the obnoxious plastic bag in the background. We were camping with other people. Enough said....




So that was the first video I've ever made. I'm sure you could tell by my mad video taking and editing skillz. Just what I needed...another thing to stall the start of my day. Video making.

This post went in a completely different direction than I had anticipated, so more later. Maybe tomorrow? For now I need to do some stuff.

2 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

hehe he's cute. Yeah, I'm just now getting back into uploading pix on Flickr, I don't need more to divert my attention from non-internet stuff, but that video is sup-a dup-a cute.

Caitlin said...

I like the music you put with your vid :D