Thursday, June 04, 2009

So the bird problem continues. I'm about to slingshot that damn thing. Not really...but if I didn't have a heart I would. My garden was getting nice and tall and now it's shrinking. I put CDs out there but they aren't afraid of shiny things like I thought they might be. Any recommendations?

I saw this house on a real estate site and thought it was cool...the windows! OH man those windows are perfect. So hopefully the Realtor calls me sometime today. Then I realized that we are leaving town on Monday, so we either have to go look at the place today or in 2 weeks when I can get off work. I vote today. We'll see. I'm not a kitchen island type of person, but this one is pretty sweet.
Okay well off to work I go. See you later!

4 comments:

The Rotary said...

What a beautiful kitchen!

I hear you on the animal problems. Something keeps digging holes in potted tomato plant. There's massive amounts of dirt around and it needs to dig a whole in my 12 inch pot?? Grrrrr. Luckily it hasn't hit any roots yet, but I really need to put some chicken wire around the pot or something soon.

Anonymous said...

All the kitchen needs is more modern amenities, and it's perfect. Granite counter tops, stainless steel, etc.

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

oh, that's what I was going to say, chicken wire.

gracia said...

Best of luck with it all... and I've never lived in a home with a kitchen island nor so large a space. All the kitchens I have ever known have been super tiny in proportion.