tag, i'm it.
7 random facts about me:
1. i shave my arms daily. people think it's crazy but i like having hairless arms! it feels nice in a summer breeze, heh.
2. i refuse to paint my finger nails because it just bugs me to have bits of color at the tips of them, waving around when i'm doing things. i do paint my toes, though.
3. i collect mittens.
4. unlike noelle from pink bathtub, i absolutely DESPISE football on every level.
5. i really don't like spiders at all. one time it took me 30 minutes to build up the courage to kill one on the ceiling when joe was out of town. ridiculous. what's even weirder is that i don't mind other bugs, even the "creepy crawly" sort. i know, it's strange and doesn't make sense.
6. my current favorite vegetable is asparagus.
7. i never read a single book in high school because i am a very slow reader and i lose interest quickly. i'm a day dreamer and reading just doesn't work for me. BUT since i love writing, i easily fooled my teachers that i did in fact read the entire book just from taking good notes during discussion time. i got all all a's and b's on my papers and my essays were even picked as examples during those 4 years. i think i saved countless hours by doing so. i really wish i did enjoy reading, but i just don't.