Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday

Sometimes I find Moonshadow sitting like this:













Whatever floats her boat, I guess.

Speaking of boats, we were really busy
at work today, which generally makes for a good time. I'm so happy to be fortunate enough to have such a fun job. I think about certain past jobs I've had and wonder how I fared as well as I did...yeeesh. And the fact that I stay somewhat active there is a plus, too. Although I have to admit- at the end of last summer, my biceps were freakishly huge from lifting canoes and kayaks all the time. But I'm trying to tone it down a notch (bah-dumdum tsshh).

Anyway, 4 things to pass the night along:

+Right now they are playing Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" one WSUM. The DJ just said "okay, so this is a song that people either love or hate." I had to laugh because I hate it but I feel like I should love it (or at least like it...) because it reminds me of a fun night that Joe and I had with friends a couple years ago and I'm a sucker for nostalgia. So basically this song makes me feel awkward.
+My friend posted this video on Facebook and I laughed so hard when I watched it. I would love for Joe to casually wake me up that way one morning. But since he doesn't have a nightstand right now, that's not going to happen. Haha, yes...I blame it on the fact that he doesn't have a nightstand (for the water glasses) rather than the fact that Joe is just too reserved for that sort of thing.
+I saw a fox on my way home from work. It ran across the road and was barely missed by the oncoming traffic heading each direction. It must be because foxes are so sly. ;)
+Joe and I found the perfect little wading area at a creek by us. It reminded me of when we went here, minus the rocks...














Heh, okay- so the only thing similar is that the water moves a bit. This photo was taken somewhere Up North when Joe and I were still young'ns. I was 18 or 19 here. The funniest part of this photo is the fact that Joe has it on his desk at work. I told him he needs to take it down because soon(ish) he'll be *almost* twice that age...

No comments: