Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Passing Time, Slowly. Slowly.


Wisdom teeth are out!
I'm feeling pretty good so far, with only minimal tension in my jaw area.
According to the dentist, today and tomorrow will be the worst for pain.

{shot from my bed}So what have you been up to?
Not a whole lot here, just planning out the next few things I'm going to build.

Well I got that job I was talking about, so that's good news!
More on that later, I start on Monday so I'm sure I'll have more to talk about once I get going.
The only bad thing (and it's not even that bad) about the job starting when it does is that it cuts into a zine project I was going to start on the 26th at midnight.
Looks like I will have to re-think that...


2 comments:

The Rotary said...

I hope it doesn't hurt too bad! Feel better soon :)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the job- If I ever get back to Madison you might have to be our guide!

Take care of your mouth- protein shakes were my best friends during my recovery. I don't envy your pain one bit, but I sincerely empathize!