Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Shelf for Spring

Hello friends!

I hope to be in this space a little more in the coming weeks...we'll see! It's finally garden season, so that will pretty much take over my life from now till October, which is awesome! I'm creating a moss garden and had every intention of doing it today, but I busted my effing knee on a ball hitch at work yesterday and now it's a swollen, achy, throbbing jumble that I  really don't care to kneel on. Thankfully no blood was involved. We'll see if I can get this fixed up with some painkillers & coffee.


This morning I wrote an ideabook for Houzz on insects and bugs. I needed more photos that weren't entirely butterfly oriented, so I rearranged my shelf and ended up with this:






































Today is supposed to hit 70 here and I've to lots that I want to do outside. I better start swallowing those pills and get on with my day. Check ya!

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I've done the same thing with a ball hitch! AND one of those grates that fold down from the back of a car/ truck, it was down with nothing on it, at night + I did not see it + flipped right over it.

ANYWAY: happier subjects..SPRING! GARDEN! 70 DEGREES! YAY!