Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Hey friends!

I hope your weeks are going well. I feel like I've been away from this space more than I wish to be...I'm really hoping to get back in the swing of things soon.


For the first time in years, my internet addiction feels a bit subdued. I have a pretty serious crush on the internet...I'd be lying if I said I haven't spent hours of my day stalking design blogs. Of course, I do take breaks from design blogs. I have to get my internet shopping lust on, after all...or at least wish list making. I don't really purchase much. And of course, there's always the other usual suspects that fill any voids I may find myself in. Flickr. Amazon. Craigslist. *cough*facebook*cough*. Yeah- website hopping is one of those things that I don't feel great about. Spending the extra hours each week writing for Houzz has made it easier to make me want to get away from the internet. I get the same way in the winter when I work on a computer all day at work.

But anyway, enough of that. Back to awesomeness. I'm hoping to post more projects over the coming months, but first I'm going to clean the blog up a little bit. It's looking a little messy these days. Watch for a new layout in the coming weeks! New tabby things to the right instead of a mishmash of whatever is there right now. Okay, I'm off to bed.

No comments: