Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Feature...

Hello and welcome to the first installment of "Look What We Made Mondays!"

Last weekend Joe and I painted a shelf that our friends Rod and Tricia made us...

Before:

During:

After:

This is what it looks like decorated:

We are really happy with the results.

It definitely livens up our living room!

We are focusing on adding more color throughout the apartment, so I think this is a good start.

Check back next Monday to see our current project!

+++++++

Yesterday I went to the paper store and bought some new paper:


It's been awhile since I focused on Operation Paper Cut, but I have big plans for it come February.

These papers are all going to be turned into hard cover coptic bound journals.

A little out of my element, since I usually design all the covers myself. But these days I just don't think I'm going to have time for all the drawing and cutting and gluing that goes into the "usual" Operation Paper Cut journal. So I'm going to switch gears just a tad and offer journals bound with patterned book covers.

I plan on releasing the first batch mid-February.

I'll let you all know when the shop is updated with new journals.

Okay, well I just spent 2 hours at Circuit City while my husband picked out a new TV, so I have to get going and make up for lost time.

Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

bugheart said...

hooray
for project monday.
wish i could
get grub
on this!
the shelf looks
great
and so do
the new papers...
can't wait
to see what
will be in store
(pun intended).
have a great
week.
xo