Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Settled.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are settled in our new home in Madison.

More words and photos to come soon.

I've been spending my days working hard on new Yellow Canoe stuff.

If all goes according to plan, I will finally be able to make new things for Operation Paper Cut at the end of January! This is very exciting for me, as I have new items in mind. They will still be coptic bound journals, but I have some fresh ideas for the covers!

{photo of our new living room}
So I never did get around to the DIY Christmas tree. Maybe next year? Since we moved the day after Christmas this year, our lease expires in a year on New Years Eve. So if we move then, it will be another crazy holiday season. But we're hoping to be able to extend our lease for 6 months depending on whatever fees would come along with that. Doing so would put us in a house around June of 2009. Sounds so far away! That's okay, though. We're digging our new apartment, anyway.

Okay, more early next week.

2 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

adorable!

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I'm curious to find out where in Madison you settled. I know it must feel good.