Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Craigslist

I'm going to look at this rug later this week.

I can't decide if I like it or not. The sage green is what's throwing it all off for me.

Our living room is sage green, and I can't say that I'm a fan of the color!















I'm looking for something that can be used in my potting room (which i'm making progress on, finally!) and also something that can be thrown on the deck for summer parties.

We'll see how it goes. I know I shouldn't be spending money on things like this, especially right now, but maybe I can get Joe to help me pay for it (yeah right!).

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I say if you are having doubts...move along, there is too much out there to settle + especially if you "shouldn't be spending money on things like this." Sorry, I can be a killjoy sometimes.

My boyfriend put down his foot at some point and said we could not paint every room in the house a shade of sage green.