Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And So It Begins

Our basement is considered half-finished.

I'm assuming that this area qualified for the "unfinished" part.
















I knew it definitely had potential from the minute I saw it.
















It's going to be my potting area.

I wish I could call it a potting shed, but since it's attached to the house, I suppose that's not really too accurate. I'll have to come up with a better name.

Anyway, after raking the grass clippings from the yard, I decided to rip out the carpet in this room. There is this NASTY dusty powder stuff all over underneath the carpet. Most of it is stuck to the cement...but as soon as that's done, I can move onto the next part. I can't wait till this area is finished...it's the only super-dingy area in the house and to be honest, it kind of creeps me out in there!

No comments: