Sunday, August 09, 2009

Yellow Guy

I saw this guy when I was downtown last week and it made me smile.



















We only have 123 hours to go...but who's counting?


Joe woke me up at 6:45 this morning and one of the first things he said was "Is it okay if I start taking down the decorations today?" I told him no, but that he could clean his bathroom if he wanted. I'm sure that when I get home from work tonight at least 1 thing will be taken down, because it's probably eating at him that I haven't begun to do this part yet. Actually, I know it is. Maybe I should take a few things down before I leave for work, just so he doesn't go into busy-bee mode and take down the wrong things.

1 comment:

Beth said...

HA-that is funny. I work part time at a coffee shop downtown, and I walk over a silver one each time I go to work....makes me smile too.