Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday

Breakfast number two.















One of my greatest strengths is procrastination. I call it a strength because it's something that I do well. Of course, deep down I know it to be an actual weakness, but I am trying to look on the bright side...

I got up at 5:30 with Joe, as I do every day. I didn't sleep well last night because I kept replaying my "to-do" list in my head. When I got up, I wrote out my list and then decided that I wouldn't get anything done without more sleep. So I took Clementine with me and snoozed on and off (more off than on) for about 2 hours before finally deciding that it was time to start the day.

The day always begins with 2 or 3 cups of coffee and a bowl of granola cereal, and it never goes further than that until I get my internet time in.

By the end of that, I'm ready for a second breakfast, which I should just call lunch since I don't eat lunch on my days off. And that's where I'm at now. Oh, and on the internet again. It's 10:40. I wanted to get this day started at about 9, but that never happens. Maybe I need to mix things up a bit, I don't know. I always feel like when I'm doing something, I'd rather be doing something else! Unless I'm online. Then I'd rather just stay there. Please, somebody, tell me that you have the same problem. Maybe it's the cloudy day, I don't know. I should just have Joe take the laptop with him to work. That would solve much of my issue.

Anyway, I hope you are having a good Monday! I will get around to doing something, which you'll probably see on the blog. Off I go.

No comments: