Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bricks

Whew. The weekend of 25 people is over which means that I can soon resume focus on the blog and trek at a more leisurely pace. I couldn't believe how many hours it took to sort out the garden, but it's about 80% finished and it feels like it will be smooth sailing from here. I'll show you what I've been up to when I can, but for now I'll leave you with a very minimal (very minimal...) sneak peak.


After getting bored and frustrated with the densely grown jungle, I decided that I had to break away and do something more creative than digging and sorting and moving. Ack I felt like I was going in circles for days with all of that. So I wandered around the yard and noticed that we had some bricks out in the back corner, left by the previous owners, and I remembered seeing a few stacked up in the garage. 15 minutes later and I had a sun. It wasn't intentionally made into a sun, but I stepped back and noticed that it looked like one, so there you go. Simple but cute and it makes me smile. :)


Okay, well off I go. More soon.

No comments: