Thursday, August 17, 2006

waiting...

ive been waiting for the ups man all day.....i wish he would get here already! we got one of those little golden yellow notes stuck to our door saying that they will attempt to redeliver today between 10-2. so ive been hanging out, waiting for him to come back. i think its a him, anyway- its usually the same guy.
i made this moleskine last night and finished it up today...i just added it to my shop, they usually sell pretty quickly so we'll see how it goes.
im also going to be adding some tree stationery to my shop in a bit. the only problem with selling stationery is that i need to go to the store and buy more envelopes...maybe i will go tonight.

1 comment:

katiecarman said...

Hi Erin! Yeah, I did disappear for a little bit. I've been feeling kind of "blah" the past week or two, probably having to do with my job sucking my will to live. All work and no play makes for bad times. But I'm back in action and trying to get back into the crafts and things...just need to find that source for inspiration again...now where did I put it....