Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Morning

I started painting my studio a few days ago. Priming, I should say.

I still haven't decided on a color (an issue that frequents my life) but I did stumble across an idea the other day and I might just run with it. I hope to have it finished by Thursday night, although I doubt that I'll have a dark room added in by them (used for part of the screen printing process). And actually, I doubt I'll even finish painting by Thursday. It looks good on
paper computer screen though.














Before and after photos to come, of course.

This week:
+Garden planning. Lots of tomatoes for salsa!
+Yard planning. Fire pit building next month.
+Party planning. Pinatas and Tacos...I guess that's technically a Fiesta.
+Car shopping. I have been waiting for this day for 4 damn long years. If not 5.

What are you up to this week?

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Not nearly as much as you...just waiting for the sun to start shining again. We had sleet today + I had to bring my poor seedlings in + the yoga mat I had airing out on the back deck.