Monday, March 01, 2010

7 things


















(me and moonshadow, about one month ago.)

Tagged by Princess Caitlin. She gave me the "Kreative Blogger Award", which means that I am supposed to share 7 things about myself.

+my favorite pizza toppings: pineapples, jalepenos and roma tomatoes.
+i work in a paddlesport shop and talk about canoes and kayaks and outdoor stuff all day. it's fun for multiple reasons.
+i do not like spiders.
+i can't touch my toes and have never been able to.
+i can ride a unicycle.
+i'm trying to grow my hair out but i'm having a very hard time with it.
+i like to name my plants.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Aw, thanks for doing it Erin!

When did you learn to ride a unicycle? That's a pretty random skill. :D

I've never had pineapple on a pizza, but I've always wanted to...