Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Burnt

My brain has been feeling a little toasted on the edges...although now that I think about it, there are no edges on that thing...so I guess raw on the inside would be a better description.

The last thing I want to do when I get home from work is go on the computer since I stare at one and "maneuver websites" for 8 hours at work. The other last thing I want to do is work on projects. I mean, part of me wants to. But the other part of me just wants to chill.

And so I've been chillin'.

Oh...and I have been doing one other thing, which is loving this poster:

























Found via Creature Comforts

So consider this a blog break until early January....I know. Ugh.

Don't worry, I'll check in. But don't look forward to content any more interesting than tomorrow's weather.

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Have a wonderful holiday season and take care of yourself! Recharge + we'll see you in the New Year!