Monday, February 01, 2010

Serious Swoonage

Alright. So I'm not going to go as far as saying that I am longing for summer. I'm just longing for new summer clothes.

To wear for cocktails around the Square:

Muse Pring Dress, $138



















*to be paired with the rsvp sandals shown further down.

To wear out with friends:

International Concepts Cardigan, $59



















International Concepts Tee, $39


















Slim Cropped Pant, $49.95



















Vera Scarf, $24









rsvp Nikki, $60














To wear to the beach, and around my yard at night before dipping into the hot tub:

Microruffles Tank Top, $55. Bottoms, $38
. The color I want is "peacock".




















Kenneth Cole Reaction Cover Up, $54



















Colin Stuart Double Strap, $25









Okay, so now all I need is $500 and I will be set! Haha. I will most likely only get the swim suit, but everything else would be fun, too.

No comments: