Monday, July 05, 2010

Lay Low

Yesterday was day 5 for not feeling well, so off to the doctor I went...turns out I have pneumonia.

It started out as the flu and quickly warped into this annoying infection.
I must admit that I'm feeling better than I have in 6 days, due to antibiotics, but I'm still not well enough to do anything that's remotely strenuous.

Since I can't be in the garden much, I decided to bring some flowers in. I always have intentions to cut fresh flowers but rarely follow through. They do so much for the house!


















I tried to lay low most of the day, but it's hard. I feel okay when I'm lounging and I think that I should be doing something, but it doesn't work out that way.

















So instead I took photos from the couch.

Look closely and you'll spy a mischievous Clem.

Oh, and window treatmentless windows and painter's tape.
















Joe took the day off to bring me water, magazines, paint my toe nails and to offer the occasional foot rub had the day off, which was nice. He helped me get a few things planted. I pointed and he dug.















We also played a game called Mill Bornes. It's a French game but we got the English version. I won my first 2 games but told him we'd have a rematch later on.
















Okay, well for now I'm going to take a nap. I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July! Take care. :)

No comments: