Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello

I hope to be back in this space soon. I miss it. 

The weekend was a busy one, as was the week that lead up to it and the week that is following. My days have pretty much only consisted of sleeping, driving, working or typing. I have been trying to fit some other things in, but it's not working out very well- I really need a day to decompress before I can do anything productive. I did manage to get the bathroom sink snaked...but that's really all I've done in the past week and a half. I think I cleaned the litter box a couple times and did about half a load of dishes, too. 'Tis lame.

Last weekend was Canoecopia, the world's largest paddling expo, and it's put on by Rutabaga. Physically, I feel pretty good today...although mentally, I'm still dragging.

Anyway, I hope to be back next week with new projects and photos, so be sure to stop back then!

No comments: