Sunday, January 14, 2007

.................

today joe is at his parent's house watching the football game. i was supposed to be cutting paper for some new journals, but that didnt happen. i dont know what is with me- i thought i was ready to get back into the groove, but i'm having a hard time with that. maybe tomorrow.


i did manage to make a few valentine's day things, though (even though its a month away and i'm not fond of the holiday) nothing new here, this is an old design.


i made a list of everything i need to start setting up my screenprinting area, i'm hoping that i will be able to show the world my first print by march 1. i know that seems kind of far away, but first i have to save some money to buy supplies and then i have to figure everything out (i am thinking that there will be a lot of trial and error!) and THEN i get to print. yay!


sorry for a boring post today...i guess that's what happens when you get lazy like i have been lately! take care, friends!

3 comments:

shelby said...

I am glad I am not the only one having a hard time getting back in the groove. Good luck with your printing!

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

It seems to be a trend, or something in the air. I really did not want to do any work this weekend, but MADE myself start some new projects for the New Year. I am looking into a basic little silk screening kit, it does not look too hard, but yes, there will be trial + error. I'll have to pick-up some t-shirts at a thrift store so I don't waste too much $$.

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I forgot to mention that I love your title. I am dreadful with titles, not clever at all, so I tend to stick with an obvious descriptor.