Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I have nothing new to share so I'm just here to type whatever comes to mind.

1. I spent my entire camera fund on items that were not a camera, as seen in the photo above.
2. I stole Joe's winter hat that I bought him last week. I like hats with stripes and I like men's hats more than women's hats because they fit my head better. Joe thinks I bought it for myself. He compared it to the time I bought him a Dremel for our anniversary.
3. I recently started using this product again which is one reason why I have no camera money left. I went about 5 months without it and I'm very happy to have it again, even though it cost me more money than I spend on shampoo and conditioner over the span of 3 years.
4. Speaking of shampoo and conditioner, today I decided that I am going to grow my hair out. This is about the 217th time I've decided this since chopping it off a few years ago. That's not an exaggeration- we'll see if I can get past 2". If I don't do it now, I will have to wait till next winter because a hat is absolutely necessary to get through the inevitable mullet stage. 
5. I haven't gone to a thrift store in over a month. This may be a record...

No comments: