Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I have not always been a fan of Valentine's Day. In fact, I used to hate it.

And I used to think it was a stupid holiday and I was on that "greeting card conspiracy" bandwagon for a long time. I refused to give in...
But this year I had a change of heart. Who cares if it's just some marketing scheme- you can still celebrate love even if you don't want to give into the spending spree hype.

Even if you don't have a significant other, I'm sure your friends wouldn't mind some handmade Valentine's Day cards to show that you are thinking about them.

Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers. 

XOXO, Erin

The photos are ones that I've taken of things I've made over the years. They weren't necessarily for Valentine's Day, but they all seemed to have a common theme so I thought they'd be good for this post.

1. Block Printed Key Rack
2. Block Printed & Inked Recycled Notebook
3. Hand bound Journal *sigh. this makes me miss making journals.
4. A card I made for Joe a couple years ago.


Tricia Rose said...

I still hate it : (
although I love the tulips my husband brought home this year, so I think I'll make him a chocolate cake!

bobbi said...

I still hate it too!! And it's not because I'm single like my friends say. I love your cat.