Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Blog

So umm, I started a new blog. Nothing much, but it's over here.

 





In other news, I found 2 dining chairs today, which is a mission that I've been on for over a year. A YEAR. There were 5 chairs available and they were $8.50 each or $35 for all. I didn't have $35 and I kept telling myself that I wanted mis-matchy chairs but now that I have these 2 at home, I'm not so sure if I want to keep holding out for 2 more. So I might go back when she's open again. We'll see. UGH you'd think I would have learned a thing or two from my drinking glass incident.

2 comments:

Valerie Joy said...

Erin, I thought of you while I was out in Sauk Last week. Have you been to the antique store downtown? It's huge and has a TON of great stuff. Thrifting date post canoecopia?

The Rotary said...

ohhhh i want to see the chairs!