Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rack

I don't think I ever showed you the rack that I made a few months ago. I had a piece of barnwood & used leftover paint from the living room. The hook is from Pier 1.






































I have about 12 scarves and I like to hang different ones on it when I'm not wearing them. 

And PS: Am I the only one who is sad that scarf season is almost over? I have worn a scarf every single day since September. Not only do they keep a short-haired girl warm, but they also add some visual interest. Oh...and they hide my wonky hair. My hair grows oddly at the hairline on my neck and I never knew it till I chopped my hair (when the stylist exclaimed "you have the WEIRDEST hairline...and you have 4 cowlicks?!). Um, yeah- I have to shave it to make it look somewhat presentable (on a daily basis). I have seriously considered laser hair removal but since it's not covered by insurance, I think I'll wait till I win the lottery.

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

No need to say bye to scarves, just change to lighter weight fabrics. I have some raw silk knit scarves for warmer days.