Friday, October 22, 2010

My Friday Fix

I have decided to call the new Friday thing "My Friday Fix". So here it is...
 
This week's theme is Look Up:

I've lusted over this ceiling for some time now:
 























And this one, too...



















Usually things would bother me if they were this high up on the wall, but somehow the mirrored candle holders work very well at this height:

























I love how high these book shelves are. It works really well in this space (I wish I could pull it off in my own):






















So I'm extremely picky when it comes to bedrooms. But this is one of six that I've held onto for some time now. The stripes on the ceiling are fun, too:



















1. Still trying to find source...
2. Sarah Story Design
3. Jill Brinson, via House Beautiful
4. Sharon & Chris' House Tour, Via Apartment Therapy
5. Trying to find original source...

No comments: