Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday

It's Sunday, I've been out of town, and I have nothing to post about.
 


















So here are a few very random questions for you (which I answered as well...):


1. If you could move to any city, but you had to do so within the next 2 weeks, where would you go (and where are you currently)?: Currently near Madison, WI. I'd head to Minneapolis or St. Paul, I think. Of course I'd love to move across the country, but I'd have to put more than 2 weeks worth of thought into a decision like that!
2. One food that you will. not. eat.: Hot dogs. Yicky.
3. You have $40 to spend at Amazon...what do you buy?: this and this.
4. How old are you? Do you feel that age? If not, what age do you feel (socially/mentally): I'm 25. I feel about 28 I think. But I don't really know because I'm not there yet.
5. Do you have any cleaning tips to live by?: Wipe your microwave and counters and stove every time you do the dishes!
6. If you could delete any holiday from the calendar, and life would go on as if it never existed, what would it be?: Christmas. Hands down. (PS- I'm sure if I was religious, I would not have picked this holiday!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas? Really? I know it's a lot of work, but I think I'd still like to keep it around.

I'll have to think about your moving question... that's a tough one.

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I would love to live in Santa Fe, or SF, but truth be told, I absolutely love the little town we currently live in.

Easter. I'm not religious + it does not get us a day off from work.

I'm 38 and feel 28

A cup of vinegar in each laundry load. As a co-worker says, "it takes out the smells of the world."

I have not eaten refined sugar in 3 yr, 10 mo. Although, on the 2 occasions I cheated + had a small piece of something it made me go insane.

$40.00? I'd have to look through my wish list. Probably "Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations (of a Crazy World)" ($17.00 left to spend).

Have a great week

Jo said...

1. Any city?... I'm in Comox on Vancouver Island, and I think I'd head back to Brighton, England. It's where I'm from so with only 2 weeks notice, I'd want it to be somwhere familiar. I'd move on again once I had more time to sort myself out.
2. Food?... Right ther with you on the hotdogs Erin.. even the smell makes me sick.
3. Amazon?.. as many books as $40 would buy for my husband's birthday.
4. Age?.. 46 and I feel 30.
5. Cleaning?.. If you get something out of a storage space.. PUT IT BACK !!
6. Holiday?.. In Canada and the UK we get 2 days off for Easter, and even more for Christmas.. so I'd keep them although I do understand why people hate Christmas.. I think New Year's Eve..