Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New

No work today.

I was going to do stuff outside but I started on a new piece instead. The second time this week.

I did something to my foot the other day so walking around in the yard just doesn't sound like too much fun. Today is day four of my foot feeling this way so I'm trying to stay off it a bit. 


















I started this piece awhile ago and was having a hard time with it, so I set it aside.  It finally came together today. I'll be adding it here soon.

It's nice to be making new stuff. We'll see how long I say that...I always find my way into a rut and then venture onto other things for awhile. But if I've learned anything in the past couple of years, it's that I have to mix things up. If I do any one thing for too long, I get bored. And when I get bored, I start over thinking. And when I start over thinking, I start to get hermit-like. And on and on.

Okay, that's all for now. Check ya!

No comments: